Thursday, August 14, 2008

Snail Mail



E-mail has taken over the world, but it is such a nice thing to receive a card in the snail mail box from your best pal.  Maybe because e-mail is how we communicate.   Things in the box outside the house are typically bills, which arrive with some regularity, so of little consequence.  But a card from someone is very special.  And they seem to show up at the best times, too.  I (Byron) got one today from (Mariah), and it couldn't have come at a better time.  I'm not sure when the snail received it, but the fellow inched up to the house on a day when I was feeling particularly burdened with some silly thing like a mortgage on a rental property, so trifling, like I said.  So if you don't mind, indulge me for one moment.  You see, Mariah checks the blog before she leaves work for the day, so...   Thank you dear one.  I loved the card, and you are indeed the best thing that has ever happened to me.  I love you with all my heart, and that's pretty much forever.  
Here's one for our readers to figure out, if they can.  MLWMOLMF.  Hey, 'Wordles' may be fun, but acronyms are intriguing and fun.   Thank you for the card, love.  

No comments: